Monday, September 17, 2012

What not to do on a Sunday night.....

1.) Don’t drink a latte at 8:30 pm. You’ll regret it at 2 am.

2.) Ummmm.... Oops.

3.) Find ways to amuse yourself quietly so as not to wake anyone.

4.) Don't log on to Facebook and Pinterest. One can get lost for hours there.. however I now have a ton of bookmarked pages for holiday decor.

5.) Do surf a lot of shoe sites.

6.) Don’t give yourself a European bikini wax.

7.) Ever!

8.) Do pull out the first chapter of your incomplete novel from the armoire.

9.) Don’t read it.

10.) Do curse Hemingway, King, Seuss and any other damn prolific writer you’ve heard someone praise.

11.) Do read your past blog posts and tell yourself you’re not a terrible writer. Not really. You’ve got potential. Kinda.

12.) Don’t wonder if your followers are only following you because they’re your friends and they’re afraid you’ll know when they unfollow you and then, wow, won’t that be awkward at the next Christmas Cookie swap party.

13.) Don't watch Infomericals. I am in awe of the sheer amount of Ah-Maz-Ing products out there that I never knew existed. For instance, how in the world have I lived my whole life without using InstaHang? I mean, I have spent years hanging pictures with a plain old hammer and nails. Never again my friend! And I really think the Hypnosis Weight Loss program is going to be what finally does the trick for me. Seriously, those 'actual customers' said it really worked for them. I'm a believer!

14.) Do know that you’re screwed in three hours when the kids come and ask you to make their lunches because it really will be morning time.

15.) Don’t post that blog list you dashed off in a moment of 2 am inspiration ’cause anything that seems witty at 2:44 am is certainly not witty at 10 am.

16.) Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment