Thursday, February 28, 2013

deep-ish thoughts..

So I'm in a 'listy' mood lately.  Some things I've thought about:


Caffeine and sugar don't fix everything...neither does chocolate.  But it's yummy anyway.

Thinking for yourself is a lot of fun. 

When you want the bus to be early it will be late, when you want it to be late it will be on time and when you want it to be on time it will be both. 

I really like people. They are the most fascinating thing and I love to know interesting people.

Purple is the best color, no matter what you say (closely followed by pink). 

Mothers can't fix everything, sometimes you just gotta do it the hard way. 

Glasses always make guys look hotter. No exceptions. 

Basing your self-worth against someone else is worthless. 

I really can't stand umbrellas, you're gonna get wet anyway. 

String Cheese.  Best invention ever.

Fashion magazines are really boring. The last one I bought was a couple of months ago and I didn't even read it. 

Sometimes, you should go see the doctor when you're sick...taking copious amounts of cold medicines wont always help. 

Nature is the planet. We need to stop destroying it.

I am ridiculously naive.

Family. Always true for me.

Me. I'm completely true, everything about me, every hypocritical and honest thing I say is true to me.


So there you go. Take it or leave it.  However smile either way... cause it'll make you look cuter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment