Thursday, July 14, 2011

chooo chooo???

I believe in the power of the mind.

I cannot tell you how many people sit around and wait for a Leprechaun to come hit them with the lucky stick. It's those whose vocabulary is full of "I can't do that.", "It's just not possible.", "Life is hard.", and "Why me?"

Here's my thought for this Thursday: Negativity sucks away energy. If part of your negativity stems from your attitude or perspective, commit yourself at the beginning of each day and each activity to find something positive in yourself and others around you. Stay focused on your goals and make the best of EVERY situation.

Don't jump on the negativity train. Run on the positive trail. Start all your conversations positively. Smile. Do things for yourself that make you happy. Happiness is contagious. If you're happy, the people around you become happy. It's at that moment you realize how much you have missed by sitting on that train to negativity.

So... start today. I want to know ONE thing you love about yourself. Just one. It's harder than you think it is, isn't it?

Me? Well.. the one thing I love about myself is my happiness. I am always happy. I laugh all the time. I find humor in every situation. I live by the motto "Life is too short to be miserable." And it is. Some people find it annoying.... however... I see that as their problem. :) I like me for who I am.... if other's don't, it's ok.... I'm fine with that. (And I'm smiling and I write that, too!)

So, now it's YOUR turn. Take a look inside. What is it that YOU love about YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment