Monday, July 18, 2011

ugh.... Monday.

What we focus on, we empower and enlarge. Good multiplies when focused upon. Negativity multiples when focused upon. The choice is ours. What do we want more of? ~Julia Cameron

I'm going to continue on my trend of positive thinking.... because a lot of my friends are having a really bad Monday.

Do you realize the power and influence of your thoughts? You're mad or hate something because you have convinced yourself to do so. Negativity is a virus that spreads very quickly and is VERY contagious. Good news is....positivity is even more contagious.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights.

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others and doing the best you can.... happiness will find you.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

I've learned that people love the human touch. Holding hands, a warm hug, or just a pat on the shoulder.

Most importantly, I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Remember. People will always forget what you've said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Make today a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment